TRANSFUR PET RELOCATION
About TransFur Pet Relocation
Transfur is an international pet relocation company established in the mid nineties located in the United Kingdom, a short distance from Gatwick Airport.
Transfur has been relocating pets to and from the UK on behalf of their owners for a period that spans over ten years. To date they have successfully completed over 2500 pet relocations.
Their pet relocation experts are currently or have recently been pet owners and therefore they fully understand the needs of a pet and it's owner. They appreciate just how much your pets mean to you as beloved members of your family. Transfur's first priority is always your pet's welfare from start to finish of the relocation process.
What They Do
Transfur as specialists in International Pet Relocation, aim to bring as many elements of the pet relocation process as possible 'under one roof' to minimise the stress and strain on you as a pet owner in the making of the relocation arrangements for your beloved pet(s). As part of this process they will...
- Arrange flights. In consideration of the welfare of your pet we recommend direct flights wherever possible.
- Arrange Vet Sealing at Heathrow where applicable
- Obtain UK Customs Clearance where applicable
- Arrange Supply and Delivery of travel containers appropriately sized and conforming to IATA standards ready for travel, fully labelled, marked and equipped with absorbent bedding, food and water containers
- Provide Shipper's Certificates
- Arrange UK Home to Airport Delivery Service if required
- Arrange boarding prior to departure if required. A selection of kennels and catteries we use can be found on our partners page
- Apply to DEFRA for Export Health Certificate(s) where applicable
- Apply for Import Permit(s) where, applicable
- Arrange Quarantine in Australia, where applicable
- Provide you with the pre departure veterinary requirements for Australia
- Liaise with your own veterinary practice - as and when necessary
Please feel free to email them at firstname.lastname@example.org