Got your Australian visa or in the process and preparing for your big move to South Australia? On our Australia Migration Relocation Webinars hear from a range of relocation experts who can assist with all aspects of your move.
Sunday 25 June 2023 10:30AM UK time
We recommend that you register and join the webinar using Google Chrome.
Presented by Lisa Chambers (runs the Relocation Department, and SA Relocation Agent) and Katie Crashley (from the Employment Department), plus guests, topics covered will be:
- A chance to ask Lisa and Katie questions in a Q and A.
- We will discuss living in South Australia, Adelaide and Australia in general.
- Learn about how the Relocation Department and Employment Department can help you in your journey.
- Our Home Search Service, what we do for you, our packages. Read more about the Home Search Service here.
- Calls with Relocation Agents, what you get, how they help. More details about the relocation calls here.
- Jobs in South Australia. Apply for a job or get help looking for a job here.
- Relocation Services to save you time and money. SA Relocation Services here.
Jobs in Australia
You can check out job opportunities using the DUC Employment Hub! There are plenty of migrants in the visa process, waiting for a visa grant or already have their visa.
WHAT IS A WEBINAR?
A webinar is just like a seminar, but conducted via the internet, meaning you can join from the comfort of your own home! Webinars are a great opportunity to gain knowledge in a range of aspects of relocation where you can ask questions and get immediate responses from the right people.
How the webinars work?
We know that the first time can be a little confusing so here is how it works.
You will need to register for the webinar. You can register using the link above.
The email you use to register will then receive an email confirming your registration. This email includes a button that will allow you to join the waiting room. We suggest you joining 10 minutes prior so you can secure your spot! If you are watching on your phone or tablet, you will need to download the ClickMeeting App before clicking ‘Join Now’.
Once the webinar has started, you’ll have experts presenting and even a chat room to speak amongst other attendees and presenters if you have any questions!
If you have not received your webinar confirmation emails, please visit the registration page and you can enter your email to resend your confirmation.