The Down Under Centre work very closely with Future Skills International to ensure our Electricians have all the required documents for the Electrician skills assessment. We work with each individual Electrician to gather the correct documents as required for the Electrical skills assessment.
We are based in the UK and have experienced staff to help you throughout the entire process. We have plenty of tools to make sure gathering all the documents are made simple, you will have access to a dedicated member of our team who specialises in the Electrical skills assessment process and how to find a job as an Electrician and the Electrical Gap Training.
We know exactly what is required and offer an Agency service to assist with that skills assessment. The DUC Agency Fee is £550 + VAT.
What’s included in that Agency Fee?
• A unique login to the DUC Client Portal which explains everything you need to provide, giving templates and precise details on what to gather and how to gather it.
• Membership of an exclusive Facebook group – giving you access to our staff and other clients, including Electricians, that are in the process or have already made the move to Australia.
• FREE Membership to the DUC Employment Hub – a tool that connects migrants to employers and provides invaluable assistance with your relocation.
• Telephone assistance Monday-Friday 9am to 5pm – and even out-of-hours by arrangement; we are always here to help you.
• We’ll also provide information on the various English tests available, the various scoring systems and even provide a 10% discount code for the PTE Pearson Academic test.
• Liaising with the Future Skills International on your behalf.