How to get a job as a Carpenter in Australia

Getting a job as a Carpenter in Australia will depend on the current job market; most states of Australia are screaming out for Carpenters.

Upon completion of your Australian Carpentry skills assessment you will receive your Australian Certificate III in Carpentry which is required to obtain the relevant registration and licenses you need for whichever state of Australia you migrate to.

The Down Under Centre works with many Australian Carpentry employers who want English speaking, skilled migrants.  Employers hire Carpenters moving to Australia via our DUC Employment Hub. The DUC Employment Hub will also explain how Carpenters can prepare for their move to Australia. The DUC Employment Hub has a section that explains what each state requires for Carpenters to apply for their Australian Carpentry registration.

Our Relocation Team in Australia can also help Carpenters with employment opportunities.