How to get a job as a Plumber in Australia

Getting a job as a Plumber in Australia will depend on the current job market; most states of Australia are searching for migrant Plumbers. Plumbing is Australia is a licensed trade so you are required to hold at least your provisional plumbing registration.

Upon completion of your Australian Plumbing skills assessment you will receive your OTSR (Off-Shore Technical Skills Record). You take this to any Australian Plumbing State Regulator to receive your plumbing provisional registration.

The Down Under Centre works with many plumbing employers who want English speaking, skilled migrants.  Our employers hire our Plumbers moving to Australia via our DUC Employment Hub The DUC Employment Hub will also explain how  to prepare for your move to Australia. and has a section that explains what each state requires for Plumbers to apply for their Australian plumbing registration.

Our Relocation Team in Australia can also help Plumbers with Australian employment opportunities.