Skip to main content

How to get Carpenter and Joiner jobs in Australia

Getting a job as a Carpenter and Joiner in Australia will depend on the current job market; most states of Australia are screaming out for Carpenter and Joiners.

Upon completion of your Australian Carpenter and Joinery skills assessment you will receive your Australian Certificate III in Carpentry and Joinery. This is required to obtain the relevant registration and licenses you need for whichever state of Australia you migrate to.

The Down Under Centre works with many Australian Carpenter and Joiner employers who want English speaking, skilled migrants.  Employers hire Carpenter and Joiners moving to Australia via our DUC Employment Hub. The DUC Employment Hub will also explain how Carpenter and Joiners can prepare for their move to Australia. The DUC Employment Hub has a section that explains what each state requires for Carpenters and Joiners to apply for their registration.

Our Relocation Team in Australia can also help Carpenters and Joiners with employment opportunities.

Close Menu