Say hello to the Commonwealth Bank of Australia
There’s a lot to look forward to when you move to Australia. Whether you’re surfing at a sunny beach, enjoying fresh seafood or commuting on a ferry over bright blue waters; every day will be an adventure. We want to make sure you have the confidence to move smoothly and easily, knowing there’s a financial partner at your side. That’s why we’re introducing you to Commonwealth Bank of Australia. They’re known to Aussies as CommBank.
Meet the bank more new arrivals choose.
CommBank is Australia’s largest bank. They’ve been helping Australian dreams come true since 1911, and support more people moving to Australia than any other bank.
With a variety of products and services, you can get sorted in no time:
- Find tips on how they can help you call Australia home on their Moving to Australia website.
- Depending on your situation, you may be able to get one-to-one support from a Relationship Manager in their International Premier and Retail Banking team*. They’re here to help you with your Australian banking needs.
- Bank on the go with the CommBank app.
- An extensive branch and ATM network available across Australia.
- Multi-lingual staff in some branches.
- ATMs with foreign language capabilities.
- Tips and guidance about moving to Australia available on CommBank’s website.
Make your move to Australia smoother.
To make your transition to a new life and job easier, CommBank has made a short Welcome to Australia video that explains how to get started with your banking when you arrive. You can watch it here:
CommBank is excited to welcome you to Australia.
Things you should know: Commonwealth Bank of Australia ABN 48 123 123 124 is a company incorporated in Australia with limited liability and subject to Australian regulation. *Relationship management support is available to selected customers moving to Australia who earn an annual income of AUD$100,000 or above. CommBank will need to verify your income and visa to qualify for this service.