Electronic Travel Authority (Eta) (Subclass 601)

You must not work on a Visitor Visa.

In some instances you may be able to study for up to 3 months.

Limitations on voluntary work.

Business visitor activity is limited to making enquiries about employment, negotiating business contracts, participating in a conference, seminar or trade fair providing you are not being paid by the organisers.

Electronic Travel Authority (ETA) (Subclass 601)

Current fee of A$ 20 for an online application.

May need to apply via a Travel Agent.

Only passport holders of eligible countries can apply online.

Must be offshore to apply.

Visa valid for 12 months with multiple entries of 3 months.

Call us on 0203 376 1555 so we can discuss your particular situation and advise if you meet the specific requirements.