ICT analyst (Implementation)
- Successful delivery of technical project tasks throughout the implementation process.
- Perform PC builds.
- Preparation and execution of cloud migrations.
- Contribute to the ongoing improvement / automation of tasks that will impact on internal / external processes and stakeholders.
- Maintaining accurate documentation of problem-resolution status and resolution, applicable hardware and/or software adds, changes, moves, or deletes; updates databases on technical issues.
- SQL or database skills.
- Some experience with scripting, such as PowerShell would be well regarded, but not essential.
The DUC Employment Hub is a tool that connects you to employers in Australia and New Zealand. We have employers who are looking for ICT Analysts (Implementations).
With our DUC Employment Hub tool, you will be able to create your own personal profile page and upload your CV, qualifications, and evidence of work experience such as references, photos and videos, which you allow employers to view. They can follow you as you progress through the visa process and you can secure a position ready to start as soon as you arrive.