Intermediate Civil Engineers – Water
Location: Auckland, New Zealand Date Listed: 24/07/2018 Closing Date: 24/07/2019
- Exciting career prospects for developing professionals
- Supportive and social team environment
- Interesting and diverse projects
Our clients do incredible things every day. They are transforming our communities and changing lives through the structures they build, the products they manufacture, the services they provide, and the families they support. And we are right there alongside them. We are the problem-solvers – the thinkers, the creators, the planners and practitioners – who understand their vision and make things happen! We are 3000-plus professionals spread across 19 offices across the Asia Pacific.
While our experience has been 98 years in the making, it’s the fresh talent we’re nurturing, the innovative thinking we’re developing and the connections that we’re forging that get us most excited for the future.
Our Water Business
Our Water group, made up of engineering, design and project management specialists has demonstrated a commitment to excellence, sustained growth and successful project completion. Providing services to a broad range of water industry clients we are looking for our next leaders to join the team in Auckland.
You will have a Civil Engineering degree and have been involved in water design projects. The role will see you:-
- Assume responsibility and undertake engineering tasks of increasing scope and complexity under the close direction and guidance of senior staff
- Contributing to the analysis of information, production of design, tenders and proposals
- Actively work towards professional certification / registration
- Assisting in the preparation of documentation with work completed accurately and to target standards
- Increasing your knowledge of business and operations including budget and revenue expenditure
- Demonstrating effective communication, presentation, networking and consulting skills
Your experience in a similar consulting or utility environment will be in pipeline, hydraulics and pump station design and preferably you will have a good knowledge of 12D and AutoCAD
We can provide support with relocation and immigration to suitable applicants. You can find out more about our people and projects by visiting www.beca.com.
For further information contact Heather Douglas on +64 9 300 9136 or apply today!
Beca prides itself on supporting a diverse and inclusive culture; open to inputs from creative people of all genders, ethnicity, identity, thought and experiences.