Parent Visas for Australia

You must have the majority of your children living in Australia as a Permanent Resident or Citizen to be eligible for Parent Visa Australia.

If you are over Australian Pension Age (currently 66) you can apply onshore for either the following Parent Visas for Australia:

  • Aged Parent (Permanent) Non-Contributory Subclass 804

  • Contributory Aged Parent (Permanent) Subclass 864

  • Contributory Aged Parent (Provisional) Subclass 884

If you apply offshore the only viable options are:

  • Contributory Parent (Permanent) Visa Subclass 143

  • Contributory Parent (Provisional) Visa Subclass 173

  • Sponsored Parent (Temporary) Visa Subclass 870

We can assist you with your Parent Visa application for Australia.

Contact the Down Under Centre for a free visa consultation on 0203 376 1555 or email us directly at

What we do & What it costs

Application Start Up – £800 + VAT

  • Membership of an exclusive Facebook group – the DUC Club – giving you access to our staff and other clients that are in the process or have already made the move to Australia;

  • FREE Membership to the DUC Employment Hub – a tool that provides invaluable assistance with your relocation and even connects you with employers if you are looking to find a job;

  • Provide advice on the Australian government processing and visa systems;

  • Completion of the visa application form;

  • Completion of the sponsorship form;

  • Comprehensive checklist of supporting documents required.

Visa Lodgement – £800 + VAT

  • Create application submission, assemble the package and lodge the application (charge of £35 for DHL courier to Perth);

  • Explanation of, and assistance with, the health and character aspects of your application;

  • Explanation of the Assurance of Support Bond;

  • Liaise with the Australian Government, as necessary, on behalf of the applicant;

  • Continuous support throughout the processing stage;

  • Explanation of your Visa Grant Notice, any conditions, and what happens afterwards.

Free Australian Migration Webinars

You can also sign up to our free monthly migration webinars, hosted by Wes Zandt, Founder of the Down Under Centre. Join us online where we provide information focusing on Australian visas, skills assessments, jobs and relocation services for Australia. Find out when our next webinar is here