Project Manager / Technologist – Beca Advisory
Location: Sydney, Australia Date Listed: 24/07/2018 Closing Date: 24/07/2019
Beca Project Futurists
Beca provides professional services to shape communities, assets, outputs and products. Our projects are highly varied ranging from small-scale through to ambitious building, industrial, and infrastructure schemes. We take pride in creating this story together, and we employ over 3,500 globally.
Just like the world around us, business is always evolving, whether it’s through innovative thought, seamless solutions or through the personal attributes of its people. Our Advisory team partners with our clients and provides a deep understanding of their business needs, proactive involvement in the markets and communities we work in, and a commitment to making every day better.
We are looking for a futurist project manager ranging at the intermediate level of experience to join our growing Sydney Advisory business group. Our small but highly dynamic and specialised team of project managers, management consultants and environmental specialists need another quality problem solver to join our growing ranks. In this role you will manage a variety of exciting work in collaboration with our talented senior team, you will be exposed to a range of engineering and professional services disciplines as well as a multitude of varied clients. What’s essential to your success is your proactive attitude and flexible and futurist thinking. At Beca we aim to attract and develop talented professionals who are committed to adding a fresh perspective for our growing client list.
This role offers:
- The opportunity to lead and work on various life cycles of a project and build relationships with a range of key stakeholders
- Highly varied and diverse projects with a high level of autonomy and managerial support
- A flexible career path within a high performing close knit team who are passionate about what they do
To be considered for this opportunity you will require:
- A background in infrastructure Project Management with exposure in various sectors such as, but not limited to, Infrastructure, Government and Industrial
- An appropriate tertiary qualification aligned to project management with excellent academic results
- Data visualisation experience preferable and an excellent understanding and proficiency with using excel and VBA or other coding programs
- Exceptional communication skills with an ability to build relationships both externally and internally
- A strong technology and solutions approach with the ability to present technical information in a simple way
- Accreditation with the Australian Institute of the Project Managers (AIPM) or the Project Management Institute (PMI) will be well regarded
- A positive tenacious attitude with an ability makes things happen and embody our company mantra of “Make Every Day Better”.
If you are seeking an opportunity to drive and deliver project outcomes within a creative business that encourages fresh, strategic and futurist thinking – please click the Apply Now button on the left. We look forward to receiving your application!
You can find out more about our people and projects by visiting www.beca.com or contact Ju Liow: Talent Acquisition Advisor on +61 2 8216 4516 for a confidential discussion.
Beca prides itself on supporting a diverse and inclusive culture – open to inputs from creative people of all genders, ethnicity, identity, thought and experiences