Senior Electrical Engineer
Location: Hamilton, New Zealand Date Listed: 24/07/2018 Closing Date: 24/07/2019
With over 400 mechanical, electrical and fire engineers throughout New Zealand and approaching 700 through-out our Asia Pacific business, Beca has the skills and experience to deliver integrated building services solutions that are sustainable, cost efficient and flexible. We work with architects, contractors, building owners and developers to innovate engineering solutions that respond to the performance needs of today’s buildings.
We’re currently on the lookout for a Senior Electrical Engineer to join our Hamilton office. Our Hamilton team is now over 120 professionals and has a relaxed and collaborative atmosphere. Team members get to know each other socially and communication about our projects is free flowing.
What you will bring to the role:
You will ideally come from a consulting background with a passion for developing and building networks and client relationships. We are seeking a degree qualified Electrical Engineer with exceptional technical design and project management experience across the Building Services segment. A track record for technical delivery of projects is essential, as is demonstrated leadership and business development skills.
In return, as a valued Beca employee, you will enjoy many benefits including:
- Competitive remuneration and potential for shareholding;
- Ongoing career development including encouragement and support to attain / maintain professional registration (e.g. CPEng);
- The chance to contribute to some of the most interesting and complex Building Services projects across New Zealand and internationally;;
- The opportunity to be part of our supportive and social culture
- Opportunities outside your immediate job including involvement with industry organisations, schools and tertiary organisations;
We can provide support with relocation and immigration to suitable applicants. You can find out more about our people and projects by visiting www.beca.com. For further information contact Heather Douglas (Associate – Talent Acquisition Partner)+64 9 300 9136 or apply today!
Beca prides itself on supporting a diverse and inclusive culture – open to inputs from creative people of all genders, ethnicity, identity, thought and experiences.