Transport Planner – Hamilton
Right now we are living in one of the most exciting periods of change in New Zealand’s history with unprecedented levels of growth. We are looking for an enthusiastic Transport Planner to help us with the planning of a wide range of multi-modal infrastructure, management and technology projects and to prepare business cases to support these projects.
Our Transport Advisory team is looking for a very capable person to support our fast growing team in Auckland which is working on a number of major projects including the Supporting Growth Alliance and the Safe Roads Alliance. Ideally, you would have around five to ten years’ experience.
Your responsibilities could include:
- Writing programme, indicative, and detailed business cases
- Multi-criteria evaluation of options
- Analysing projections of demand, revenue, and economic benefits
- Multi-modal transport studies
- Managing projects and project teams
- Maintenance of client relationships.
The following describes the person we’re looking for:
- You have experience in transport planning
- You’re self-motivated and looking contribute to the business by taking the initiative
- You have a good knowledge of the NZ Transport Agency’s business case approach.
As part of our national team, you will have many opportunities to diversify and develop in your career, including national and overseas assignments.
As a valued Beca employee, you will enjoy many benefits including:
- A challenging career in a professional, family-orientated office
- Ongoing career development including support for your professional registration (e.g. CPEng)
- Work-life balance – we hold regular team social events and like to have fun at work.
Beca has a multi-cultural workforce and a friendly and supportive team environment. We offer support and advice towards a move to New Zealand including visa, relocation, and accommodation.
Apply directly through our website, alternatively for a confidential chat please call Steve Scannell – Talent Acquisition Partner, 04 901 2394
To find out more about the work we do and the people visit www.beca.com/btts
Beca prides itself on supporting a diverse and inclusive culture – open to inputs from creative people of all genders, ethnicity, identity, thought and experiences