WHY CARPENTERS SHOULD MOVE TO SYDNEY!
If you’re a carpenter or joiner by trade and you’re thinking about moving to Sydney but you’re still unsure if that’s that place for you, here are five reasons why you should make the move ‘down under’.
The Down Under Centre will be able to help you with your Trade Skills Assessment, and our expert partner employers are always on the lookout for carpenter and joiners to join their teams working on projects in Sydney and other cities across Australia.
After reviewing these tips on why you should consider making the move to Sydney, feel free to get in touch and speak to one of our MARA approved Migration Agents. You’ll find our trusted Migration Agents here.
5 Reasons why Carpenters should move to Sydney:
1. Carpenters and Joiners are on the top ten most in-demand occupations in Australia. With the shortage of skilled trade workers, there is plenty of work to be found, due to an increased demand for the specialised skills.
2. The annual pay you can make as a carpenter in Australia is considerably higher than that of other advanced countries. Despite the higher living costs that originally may come as a surprise, a completely contented lifestyle can be maintained, with many occasions for saving and business development.
3. There is an enthusiastic carpentry association set up in Australia (Carpentry Australia), a representative body that acts as the state voice of the industry and offers support for further qualifications, apprenticeships and business ownership.
4. Due to the nature of the trade, there are plenty of opportunities to travel whilst following work. Australia is a great and stunning country, with some spectacular sights to visit. Many skilled trade workers backpack through the country, drifting from city to city, looking for new experiences whilst earning a living.
5. Sydney is the state capital of New South Wales and the most closely populated city in Australia. It is also the most well-known and is therefore frequently growing and being advanced. The growth of the city requires skilled trades workers to fuel growth, and contribute to new buildings, commercial and residential developments.
So, if you’re planning on moving to Australia and you’re at the very first stage of your migration process, get in touch with approved MARA Migration Agents today.
Contact our trusted migration agents here.
Source: OE Emigration
Image Credit: BD Building