Student Visas for Australia
A Student visa will allow you to study in Australia for courses lasting 3 months all the way to 4 years. Some course are only in school 1 or 2 days a week which gives you time to work and explore more of Australia. This is a great option if you are wanting to return to Australia but are no longer eligible for a Working Holiday Visa.
- There is no upper age limit on a student visa
- You can apply onshore or offshore
- You can add partners and dependents onto this visa
- The Visa lasts as long as the course
- You must get OSHC (Overseas Student Healthcare Cover)
On most student visas you have work rights of 20 hours a week and full time during the holidays; this would also apply for a partner who has been added. You may be able to apply for a Graduate Visa afterwards and potentially even a permanent visa.