Student Visas for Australia

A Student visa will allow you to study in Australia for courses lasting 3 months all the way to 4 years. Some course are only in school 1 or 2 days a week which gives you time to work and explore more of Australia. This is a great option if you are wanting to return to Australia but are no longer eligible for a Working Holiday Visa.

There is no upper age limit on a student visa

You can apply onshore or offshore

You can add partners and dependents onto this visa

The Visa lasts as long as the course

You must get OSHC (Overseas Student Healthcare Cover)

On most student visas you have work rights of 20 hours a week and full time during the holidays; this would also apply for a partner who has been added. You may be able to apply for a Graduate Visa afterwards and potentially even a permanent visa. To find out more about this Educate To Migrate pathway you can talk to our partners PATHWAY TO AUS.

Contact Pathway to Aus today!

T: 0203 948 3865