Partner Visas for Australia

If you are married to, going to marry, or currently live with, an Australian citizen, an Eligible New Zealand Citizen or an Australian Permanent Resident, then you may meet the requirements for a Australia Partner Visa.

You can apply for an Australian Partner Visa offshore: Partner (Provisional) Visa Subclass 309 & Partner (Migrant) Visa Subclass 100.

Or onshore in Australia: Partner (Provisional) Visa Subclass 820 & Partner (Migrant) Visa Subclass 801.

If you are applying for the Prospective Marriage Visa Subclass 300 Australia, you must apply offshore.

Call the Down Under Centre for a free visa consultation for Australia Partner Visas on 0203 376 1555 or email us directly at info@downundercentre.com

What we do & What it costs

£1,200 + VAT (split in 2 payments of £600 + VAT)

  • Explanation of options available and processing times for partner visa;

  • Comprehensive checklist of documents required for the application;

  • Completion of the online visa application form;

  • Lodge the application. Government fees for Partner visas are due to lodge the application;

  • Attach documentation;

  • Completion of the online sponsorship application form;

  • Lodge the sponsorship application;

  • Explanation of, and assistance with, the health and character aspects of your application;

  • Liaise with the Australian Government, as necessary, on behalf of the applicant;

  • Continuous support throughout the processing stage;

  • Explanation of your Visa Grant Notice, any conditions, and what happens afterwards;

  • Telephone assistance Monday-Friday 9am-5pm – and even out-of-hours by arrangement; we are always here to help you;

  • Membership of an exclusive Facebook group – the DUC Club – giving you access to our staff and other clients that are in the process or have already made the move to Australia;

  • FREE Membership to the DUC Employment Hub – a tool that connects migrants to employers and provides invaluable assistance with your relocation.

Blogs for emigrating to Australia

Free Australian Migration Webinars

You can also sign up to our free monthly migration webinars, hosted by Wes Zandt, Founder of the Down Under Centre. Join us online where we provide information focusing on Skills Assessments, Visas, Jobs and Relocation help for Australia. Find out when our next webinar is here

Australian Partner visa FAQs

These are the current Government visa fees for Australian partner visas, which are due at time of visa lodgement.

  • Main Application $7,850
  • Each child over 18 $3,920 each
  • Each child under 18 $1,965


  • 1.4% Visa/Mastercard or AMEX
  • 1.01% PayPal 

Updated 1 July 2021