Skip to main content

Should I complete the Australia Electrician skills assessment if I don’t need it for the visa to Australia?

To work in Australia as an Electrician you are required to hold electrical registration. To apply for your electrical registration you are required to hold your OTSR (Off-Shore Technical Skills Record) – you will gain this at successful completion of the Electrical skills assessment.

So, please make contact with the Down Under Centre so we can explain the process in detail. You don’t want to arrive in Australia and need to start the Electrical skills assessment as it will set you back with your plan to work in Australia as an Electrician.

Close Menu